July 25, 2009

Miss March

Being a virgin has never been a good thing in high school. I'm not really sure why, I think it all started by the first person whoever had sex on prom night. It really all comes down to the peer pressure that we received from our friends. I just feel bad because as the years go on the kids are having sex younger and younger. Around Kalamazoo the perspective that I have of the kids is it's cool to have a kid at sixteen. It looks like your not cool if you don't have any kids if your sixteen. On the other part of the town it's a college area and getting pregnant is the last thing on their mind. I have a feeling that they're having sex but I think they're more conscious of getting pregnant. This whole situation effects me personally because I have a twelve year old step daughter who's on her way to middle school. I don't think she will take that route because it's to many people around her who made the same dumb mistakes. Plus she can't stand kids already. To be in high school excited about having sex for the first time and everything going south could only happen once.

Funny comedy is about
Eugene Bell (Zach Cregger ) who has experienced some bad sex examples in his teenage years. His brother has gone through some terrible things by having sex and it took his toll on Eugenes sex life. Eugene has a girlfriend for Cindi Whitehall (the hot girl Raquel Alessi) about two years and she's ready to have sex for the first time. After some hard consideration Eugene gives in and agrees to have sex only on prom night. When the night arrives Eugene is a little nervous about having sex and his best friend Tucker Cleigh (Trevor Moore) wants to help him take his mind off the sex and decides to get Eugene a little drunk. After quite to many drinks he's all ready to get it on but falls down some steps and gets knocked out for four years. When he finally wakes up everyone in his life has moved on except Tucker. With Tuckers obsession with Playboy he realizes that Cindi has posed in the March issue. With that being said Eugene and Tucker finds a opportunity to get to the Playboy mansion to talk to Cindi. That's where the adventure begins.

I found this movie to be funny. The adventures in this movie are mostly realistic and so are the outcomes.
Horsedick.MPEG (Craig Robinson) is the funniest character in this movie. Horsdick.mpeg is a rapper who helps Eugene and Tucker get to the playboy mansion. When I first started to watch this movie I thought is was going to be a typical teen comedy but to me it was funnier than the rest. I know that's a really big statement but until I try to go back and see the other one's I'm going to stick with that. If you have already seen this movie when it was out at the theater than I'm mad that nobody told me about it. If you haven't got a chance to see it than I suggest that you go to your local video store to pick it up.







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!